The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN:NASDAQ) soared at $3.49, a gain of 28.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Aug 05, 2021 at 10:48 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, Jul 21, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN:NASDAQ)
The Dixie Group Inc manufactures and sells carpet and rugs to high-end residential and commercial customers. The Company's brands include Fabrica, Masland Residential, Dixie Home, Masland Contract and Avant Contract.
Top 10 Gainers:
- DILA (DILA:NASDAQ), 2295.12%
- HCNE (HCNE:NASDAQ), 2121.28%
- SCR (SCR:NASDAQ), 79.93%
- ZY (ZY:NASDAQ), 75.15%
- SiTime Corporation (SITM:NASDAQ), 31.21%
- Profound Medical Corp. (PROF:NASDAQ), 29.04%
- The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN:NASDAQ), 28.78%
- Veoneer, Inc. (VNE:NYSE), 28.48%
- Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN:NASDAQ), 24.7%
- ASTR (ASTR:NASDAQ), 23.88%