3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE) shot up at $22.96, representing a gain of 104.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 07 Jan 21 at 09:01 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 23 Dec 20, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 44.44% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Dec 20 at $12.77 with a volume of 23M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE)
3D Systems Corp is a developer of computer systems and components. Its suite of products includes 3-D printers, print materials, digital design software and on-demand manufacturing services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ), 242.26%
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE), 104.27%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 78.49%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 72.3%
- IPOE (IPOE:NYSE), 57.92%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 55.69%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 48.67%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 48.08%
- Xunlei Limited (XNET:NASDAQ), 48.07%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 42.68%