TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE) rocketted at $2.95, representing a gain of 18.5%. On Mon, May 03, 2021, TTI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.41. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 04, 2021 at 12:14 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Apr 19, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE)
Tetra Technologies Inc is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company. It is engaged in completion of fluids and associated products and services, water management, frac flowback, production well testing, and offshore rig cooling.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 57.98%
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 52.98%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ), 44%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 40.07%
- Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM:NASDAQ), 39.21%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 21.72%
- Arconic Corporation (ARNC:NYSE), 19.21%
- Domtar Corporation (UFS:NYSE), 19.2%
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE), 18.47%