HyreCar Inc. (HYRE:NASDAQ) soared at $1.27, representing a gain of 58.1%. On Tue, Sep 06, 2022, HYRE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Sep 06, 2022 at 07:28 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Aug 23, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at $1.5 with a volume of 1M+.
About HyreCar Inc. (HYRE:NASDAQ)
HyreCar Inc is a peer-to-peer car-sharing marketplace that allows car owners to rent their idle cars to ride-sharing service drivers. The company generates its revenue in the form of transaction fee, an insurance fee, and from other sources such as referrals, motor vehicle record fees, late rental fees, and other fees charged to drivers in specific situations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shuttle Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. (SHPH:NASDAQ), 91.28%
- IVERIC bio, Inc. (ISEE:NASDAQ), 66.31%
- HyreCar Inc. (HYRE:NASDAQ), 58.12%
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO:NASDAQ), 55.5%
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM:NYSE), 55.03%
- Akumin Inc. (AKU:NASDAQ), 36.97%
- Apexigen Inc Com (APGN:NASDAQ), 34.42%
- First Wave BioPharma Inc. (FWBI:NASDAQ), 32.7%
- Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ), 29.46%
- HilleVax Inc. (HLVX:NASDAQ), 24.82%