Big Gain For Funko, Inc.
Mon, Nov 07, 2022 at 07:51 PM
Funko, Inc. (FNKO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $10.19, representing a gain of 28.7%. On Mon, Nov 07, 2022, FNKO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $7.61. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Nov 04, 2022 at 08:59 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Oct 24, 2022, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
About Funko, Inc. (FNKO:NASDAQ)
Funko Inc is a pop culture consumer products company. It manufactures, designs and markets licensed pop culture products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 48.39%
- Arqit Quantum Inc. (ARQQ:NASDAQ), 46.87%
- Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 39.52%
- Oyster Point Pharma, Inc. (OYST:NASDAQ), 38.56%
- Phunware, Inc. (PHUN:NASDAQ), 38.33%
- Monopar Therapeutics Inc. (MNPR:NASDAQ), 32.55%
- Funko, Inc. (FNKO:NASDAQ), 28.66%
- ACM Research, Inc. (ACMR:NASDAQ), 27.69%
- GigaCloud Technology Inc (GCT:NASDAQ), 26.61%