Correvio Pharma Corp. (CORV:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.5, representing a gain of 25.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Mar 20 at 04:18 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 19 Feb 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 25 Feb 20 at $0.65 with a volume of 52M+.
About Correvio Pharma Corp. (CORV:NASDAQ)
Cardiome Pharma Corp is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of cardiovascular therapies that will improve the quality of life and health of patients suffering from heart disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN:NASDAQ), 32%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 31.69%
- Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG:NYSE), 28.72%
- Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB:NASDAQ), 28%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 27.78%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 27.75%
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS:NYSE), 26.98%
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. (CANF:NYSEMKT), 26.92%
- Correvio Pharma Corp. (CORV:NASDAQ), 25.16%
- OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK:NASDAQ), 24.1%