Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.47, a gain of 32.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun 10 Jan 21 at 01:26 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 31 Dec 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 11 Jan 21 at $1.62 with a volume of 137M+.
About Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ)
Avinger Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. The Company designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems that are used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease, or PAD.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 76.9%
- ObsEva SA (OBSV:NASDAQ), 61.51%
- Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT:NASDAQ), 53.97%
- DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT:NASDAQ), 51.34%
- Charah Solutions, Inc. (CHRA:NYSE), 42.07%
- Atlantic Power Corporation (AT:NYSE), 39.05%
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. (ACER:NASDAQ), 34.62%
- KSPN (KSPN:NASDAQ), 33.98%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 32.43%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 31.67%