Nielsen Holdings plc (NLSN:NYSE) shot up at $22.85, representing a gain of 30.5%. On Thu, Mar 10, 2022, NLSN:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $18.25. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 03:39 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu, Feb 24, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Nielsen Holdings plc (NLSN:NYSE)
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a professional services company providing performance management services. It helps its clients to enhance their interactions with consumers and make critical business decisions. Its segments are buy and watch.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT:NYSEMKT), 94.7%
- Incannex Healthcare Limited (IXHL:NASDAQ), 54%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 37.56%
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ:NYSE), 31.89%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Nielsen Holdings plc (NLSN:NYSE), 30.5%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 28.35%
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems Ltd. (AGRI:NASDAQ), 25.71%
- Arqit Quantum Inc. (ARQQ:NASDAQ), 22.88%
- TMC the metals company Inc. (TMC:NASDAQ), 22.69%