iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT) soared at $2.15, a gain of 33.5%. On Thu 25 Jun 20, IBIO:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week High of $1.61. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 26 Jun 20 at 12:17 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 11 Jun 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 18 May 20 at $1.97 with a volume of 54M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT)
iBio Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch for vaccines and therapeutic proteins & iBioModulator for vaccine enhancement and developing select product candidates.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 147.67%
- MDC Partners Inc. (MDCA:NASDAQ), 78.26%
- Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP:NASDAQ), 50.14%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 41.21%
- Virco Mfg. Corporation (VIRC:NASDAQ), 33.62%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 33.54%
- Graf Industrial Corp. (GRAF:NYSE), 29.53%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 29.17%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 28.43%
- CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX:NYSE), 28.38%