Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (AVDL:NASDAQ) soared at $9.4, representing a gain of 32%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 21 Feb 20 at 09:42 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 30 Jan 20, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 73.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (AVDL:NASDAQ)
Avadel Pharmaceuticals PLC is a specialty pharmaceutical company developing and commercializing pharmaceutical products. The company's products include Bloxiverz, Vazculep, Akovaz, Karbinal ER, AcipHex Sprinkle, Cefaclor and Flexichamber.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 111.11%
- Trans World Entertainment Corporation (TWMC:NASDAQ), 50.86%
- Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE), 37.02%
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (CLDX:NASDAQ), 35.24%
- Ducommun Incorporated (DCO:NYSE), 33.09%
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO:NYSE), 32.05%
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (AVDL:NASDAQ), 32.02%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ), 20.66%
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. (IGMS:NASDAQ), 20.25%