Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.5, a gain of 26.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Dec 20 at 08:01 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 30 Nov 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS:NASDAQ)
Sensus Healthcare Inc is a manufacturer of superficial radiation therapy devices. The Company's products and services include SRT-100, SRT-100 Vision, and Sentinel service program.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM:NYSE), 179.46%
- Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd (ANCN:NASDAQ), 87.01%
- Prevail Therapeutics Inc. (PRVL:NASDAQ), 82%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 34.5%
- ELYS (ELYS:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 27.62%
- Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 26.66%
- Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS:NASDAQ), 26.4%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 23.38%