Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT) soared at $3.73, a gain of 36.9%. On Tue, Jul 12, 2022, RHE:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $3.73. From Tue, Jun 28, 2022, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at $5.6 with a volume of 17M+.
About Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT)
Regional Health Properties Inc is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company. It invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sharps Compliance Corp. (SMED:NASDAQ), 196.14%
- Canoo Inc. (GOEV:NASDAQ), 53.16%
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM:NASDAQ), 42.22%
- Greenwich LifeSciences Inc (GLSI:NASDAQ), 38.98%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 36.88%
- China Online Education Group (COE:NYSE), 32.84%
- Histogen Inc. (HSTO:NASDAQ), 27.46%
- Romeo Power Inc. Class A (RMO:NYSE), 26%
- Lucira Health Inc. (LHDX:NASDAQ), 24.28%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 22.86%