Big Move For New Concept Energy, Inc.
Fri, Oct 07, 2022 at 07:36 PM
New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT) soared at $1.56, representing a gain of 30%. On Fri, Oct 07, 2022, GBR:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $1.56. From Fri, Sep 23, 2022, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Oct 07, 2022 at $2 with a volume of 3M+.
About New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT)
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inventiva S.A. (IVA:NASDAQ), 69.47%
- Innovative Eyewear Inc. (LUCY:NASDAQ), 61.35%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 30%
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO:NASDAQ), 25.28%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 23.94%
- AEA-Bridges Impact Corp. Class A (IMPX:NYSE), 20.69%
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD:NYSE), 19.95%
- Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bear 3X Shares (SOXS:NYSE), 17.67%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 15.63%
- Ambac Financial Group, Inc. (AMBC:NYSE), 15.63%