MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.12, a gain of 21.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 20 Oct 20 at 02:29 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 15 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 18 Aug 20 at $8.45 with a volume of 50M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ)
Micronet Enertec Technologies Inc through its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures and sells rugged mobile computing devices that provide fleet operators and field workforces with computing solutions; and simulators & automatic test equipment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 33.78%
- Tricida, Inc. (TCDA:NASDAQ), 28.83%
- Air Industries Group (AIRI:NYSEMKT), 27.82%
- Daseke, Inc. (DSKE:NASDAQ), 26.59%
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW:NYSE), 24.4%
- Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC:NASDAQ), 23.02%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 22.22%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 21.88%
- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CASI:NASDAQ), 21.76%
- LNSR (LNSR:NASDAQ), 19.61%