New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE:NASDAQ) rocketted at $33.26, representing a gain of 25.5%. On Wed, Oct 06, 2021, NFE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $23.8. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Oct 07, 2021 at 03:02 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Sep 22, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE:NASDAQ)
New Fortress Energy LLC is an integrated gas-to-power company. It is mainly engaged in providing modern infrastructure solutions to create cleaner, reliable energy while generating a positive economic impact. Its business model spans the entire production and delivery chain from natural gas procurement and liquefaction to logistics, shipping, terminals and conversion or development of natural gas-fired generation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 95.93%
- Merus N.V. (MRUS:NASDAQ), 37.45%
- New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE:NASDAQ), 25.51%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 22.41%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 21.47%
- BRCN (BRCN:NASDAQ), 20.44%
- TKNO (TKNO:NASDAQ), 20.08%
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS:NASDAQ), 18.33%
- Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC:NASDAQ), 16.76%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 16.68%