Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.44, representing a gain of 28.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 11, 2021 at 07:21 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri, Apr 30, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at $5.67 with a volume of 4M+.
About Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ)
Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd is a technology company which is engaged in the design, development and commercialization of 3D multi-camera-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. Its product include Eyes-On.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 53.52%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 48.75%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 32.31%
- NVVE (NVVE:NASDAQ), 30.91%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 28.32%
- Summit Therapeutics plc (SMMT:NASDAQ), 26.62%
- Western Copper and Gold Corporation (WRN:NYSEMKT), 26.22%
- Iteris, Inc. (ITI:NASDAQ), 24.71%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 24.12%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 22.59%