FAT Brands Inc. (FAT:NASDAQ) soared at $5.84, representing a gain of 72.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 22 Dec 20 at 02:46 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 09 Dec 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 11 Dec 20 at $11.21 with a volume of 4M+.
About FAT Brands Inc. (FAT:NASDAQ)
FAT Brands Inc is a multi-brand restaurant franchising company. It develops, markets, and acquires predominantly fast casual restaurant concepts. Its brand portfolio comprises Fatburger, and Buffalo's Cafe and Express.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Air T, Inc. (AIRT:NASDAQ), 293.64%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 93.52%
- FAT Brands Inc. (FAT:NASDAQ), 72.64%
- ID (ID:NYSEMKT), 40.92%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 40.65%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 38.66%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 36.85%
- SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF:NYSEMKT), 35.9%
- Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. (NLTX:NASDAQ), 35.19%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 29.39%