Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE) rocketted at $29.64, representing a gain of 18.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 08:58 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Jul 29, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE)
Capital Senior Living Corp provides senior living services to the elderly, including independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and home care services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- FLGC (FLGC:NASDAQ), 35.97%
- BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL:NASDAQ), 25.06%
- CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV:NASDAQ), 24.63%
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX:NASDAQ), 20.91%
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC:NASDAQ), 20.55%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 19.64%
- VVOS (VVOS:NASDAQ), 19.34%
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE), 18.75%
- CNVY (CNVY:NYSE), 18.28%
- ABCL (ABCL:NASDAQ), 17.77%