Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.91, a gain of 93.6%. On Thu 07 May 20, FTEK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.47. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Apr 20 at 05:20 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 23 Apr 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ)
Fuel Tech Inc provides boiler optimization, efficiency improvement, air pollution reduction and similar services to utility and industrial customers worldwide. It also provides nitrogen oxide reduction techniques, and helps improve the combustion units.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 93.62%
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX:NASDAQ), 83.7%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 70.03%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 56.14%
- Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NGVC:NYSE), 42.56%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 40.16%
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL:NYSE), 39.91%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 37.44%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 35.53%