Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE) jumped higher at $4.03, a gain of 63.8%. On Fri 05 Mar 21, EXPR:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.3. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 03 Mar 21 at 03:12 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 19 Feb 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 25 Feb 21 at $3.97 with a volume of 65M+.
About Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE)
Express, Inc. is a specialty retailer company in apparel and related. It serves both both women's and men's merchandise. The company operates in single segment which is Express brick-and-mortar retail stores and e-commerce operations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 103.28%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 63.82%
- Greenwich LifeSciences Inc (GLSI:NASDAQ), 61.74%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 41.21%
- Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd (ANCN:NASDAQ), 39.82%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 36.73%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 35.63%
- Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS:NYSE), 32.05%
- MBIA Inc. (MBI:NYSE), 30.21%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 27.54%