AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $8.24, representing a gain of 21.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 22 Sep 20 at 10:15 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue 08 Sep 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ)
Applied UV Inc is engaged in manufacturing and supplying custom designed decorative framed mirrors, framed art, and bathroom vanities to the hospitality market. The company also develops, designs and manufactures disinfection systems, that eliminate pathogens that may cause healthcare-acquired infections, for distribution and sale to facilities that have high customer or patient turnover such as medical, hospitality and commercial offices and other facilities. Its segments are the design, manufacture, assembly and distribution of automated disinfecting mirror systems for use in hospitals and other healthcare facilities (disinfectant mirror segment) and the manufacture of fine mirrors specifically for the hospitality industry (hospitality segment).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 35.06%
- CMPS (CMPS:NASDAQ), 33.16%
- Carvana Co. (CVNA:NYSE), 30.61%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 26.16%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 24.76%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 24.51%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 21.57%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 21.28%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 21.18%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 20.69%