Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ) soared at $2.17, a gain of 35.6%. On Fri 05 Mar 21, JAGX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.6. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 05 Mar 21 at 10:28 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 19 Feb 21, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 08 Jan 21 at $4.47 with a volume of 288M+.
About Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ)
Jaguar Health Inc, formerly Jaguar Animal Health Inc, is an animal health company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing first-in-class gastrointestinal products for companion and production animals and horses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 103.28%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 63.82%
- Greenwich LifeSciences Inc (GLSI:NASDAQ), 61.74%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 41.21%
- Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd (ANCN:NASDAQ), 39.82%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 36.73%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 35.63%
- Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS:NYSE), 32.05%
- MBIA Inc. (MBI:NYSE), 30.21%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 27.54%