Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $18.28, representing a gain of 60.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 31 Aug 20 at 02:13 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 14 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA:NASDAQ)
Akcea Therapeutics Inc is a late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing drugs to treat patients with serious cardiometabolic diseases caused by lipid disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. (AIMT:NASDAQ), 171.59%
- MCAC (MCAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA:NASDAQ), 60.63%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 50.59%
- Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW:NYSE), 27.43%
- I-Mab (IMAB:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 23.93%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 23.02%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 22.94%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 22.22%