GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) shot up at $91.71, a gain of 103.9%. On Tue 23 Feb 21, GME:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $40. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 24 Feb 21 at 03:38 PM in the 'HALT' category. From Tue 09 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 28 Jan 21 at $483 with a volume of 58M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 103.94%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 90.23%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 54.96%
- IMNM (IMNM:NASDAQ), 51.67%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 40.69%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 38.61%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 37.66%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 32.22%
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE), 32.08%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 31.07%