CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX:NYSE) soared at $67.95, a gain of 28.4%. On Thu 25 Jun 20, CLGX:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $53.42. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 26 Jun 20 at 01:58 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 11 Jun 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX:NYSE)
CoreLogic, Inc. is a provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. It provides detailed coverage of property, mortgages, consumer credit, tenancy, risk and related performance information.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 147.67%
- MDC Partners Inc. (MDCA:NASDAQ), 78.26%
- Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP:NASDAQ), 50.14%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 41.21%
- Virco Mfg. Corporation (VIRC:NASDAQ), 33.62%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 33.54%
- Graf Industrial Corp. (GRAF:NYSE), 29.53%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 29.17%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 28.43%
- CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX:NYSE), 28.38%