Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (APWC:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.58, representing a gain of 35.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Jan 21 at 10:56 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 07 Jan 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 12 Jan 21 at $4.83 with a volume of 1M+.
About Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (APWC:NASDAQ)
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd manufactures and distributes telecommunications and power cable and enameled wire products in Singapore, Thailand, Australia, the People's Republic of China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 72.28%
- CLII (CLII:NYSE), 64.92%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 52.99%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 51.08%
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (AZRX:NASDAQ), 48.39%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 47.78%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 40.94%
- 111, Inc. (YI:NASDAQ), 40.16%
- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (APWC:NASDAQ), 35.6%
- YGMZ (YGMZ:NASDAQ), 35.47%