Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.79, representing a gain of 50.2%. On Mon 21 Dec 20, JG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $3.19. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 22 Dec 20 at 12:34 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Mon 07 Dec 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 24 Nov 20 at $5.43 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ)
Aurora Mobile Ltd provides stable, and accurate developer services for educational and medical products. It offers data services such as iAPP which helps the investors to analyze opportunities in the sector, Anti-fraud helps to identify the fraud risks, iAudience, iZone and other related services. The company operates and generates its revenue from the People's Republic of China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 173.88%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 83.52%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 60.66%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 55.94%
- Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ), 50.16%
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CYCC:NASDAQ), 49.53%
- Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS:NASDAQ), 47.93%
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH:NASDAQ), 39.94%
- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH:NASDAQ), 39.6%
- QS (QS:NYSE), 38.75%