Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AYLA:NASDAQ) soared at $19.95, representing a gain of 53.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 28 Jan 21 at 10:28 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 27 Jan 21, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AYLA:NASDAQ)
Ayala Pharmaceuticals Inc clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing and commercializing small molecule therapeutics for patients suffering from rare and aggressive cancers, primarily in genetically defined patient populations. The company's current portfolio of product candidates, AL101 and AL102, targets the aberrant activation of the Notch pathway with gamma secretase inhibitors. Its product candidate, AL101, is being developed as a potent, selective, injectable small molecule gamma secretase inhibitor, or GSI. It is also developing AL101 for the treatment of T-ALL, an aggressive, rare form of T-cell specific leukemia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- iFresh Inc. (IFMK:NASDAQ), 120%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 72.22%
- RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ), 65.31%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 59.19%
- LDI (LDI:NYSE), 57.14%
- Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AYLA:NASDAQ), 53.46%
- ESSA Pharma Inc. (EPIX:NASDAQ), 47.91%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 45.38%
- AEI (AEI:NASDAQ), 44.47%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 37.28%