UP Fintech Holding Limited (TIGR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $17.79, representing a gain of 20.9%. On Tue 30 Mar 21, TIGR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $12.87. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 26 Mar 21 at 01:24 PM in the 'IPO' category. From Tue 16 Mar 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 19 Feb 21 at $38.5 with a volume of 16M+.
About UP Fintech Holding Limited (TIGR:NASDAQ)
UP Fintech Holding Ltd is an online brokerage firm focusing on Chinese investors. Its trading platform enables investors to trade in equities and other financial instruments on multiple exchanges of stocks and other derivatives.The company offer its customers brokerage and value-added services, including trade order placement and execution, margin financing, account management, investor education, community discussion and customer support.
Top 10 Gainers:
- COVA (COVA:NASDAQ), 100%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 51.15%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 50.69%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 35.7%
- Intevac, Inc. (IVAC:NASDAQ), 31.68%
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (GNLN:NASDAQ), 29.71%
- ABCL (ABCL:NASDAQ), 27.29%
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN:NASDAQ), 24.28%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 22.16%
- UP Fintech Holding Limited (TIGR:NASDAQ), 20.94%