R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE) shot up at $3.17, representing a gain of 32.1%. On Tue 23 Feb 21, RRD:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 24 Feb 21 at 12:49 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 09 Feb 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE)
R.R.Donnelley & Sons Co provides printing and media solutions. It also helps customer in developing and executing multichannel communication strategies. The company's products are commercial and digital print, statement printing, labels and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 103.94%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 90.23%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 54.96%
- IMNM (IMNM:NASDAQ), 51.67%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 40.69%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 38.61%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 37.66%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 32.22%
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE), 32.08%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 31.07%