Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ) soared at $1.06, a gain of 37.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:13 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Feb 25, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at $3.42 with a volume of 10M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ)
Solid Biosciences Inc is a life science company engaged in developing therapies for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Its product candidate, SGT-001, is a gene transfer under development to restore functional dystrophin protein expression in patients' muscles.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The Marygold Companies Inc. (MGLD:NYSEMKT), 89.4%
- TeraWulf Inc. (WULF:NASDAQ), 49.29%
- Guardforce AI Co. Limited (GFAI:NASDAQ), 45.04%
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD:NASDAQ), 42.59%
- Excellon Resources Inc. (EXN:NYSEMKT), 40.82%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 37.38%
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ), 36.7%
- 4D pharma plc (LBPS:NASDAQ), 35.25%
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 26.17%