Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO:NYSE) jumped higher at $9.93, a gain of 32%. On Thu 20 Feb 20, EGO:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $7.74. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 21 Feb 20 at 03:30 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 30 Jan 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO:NYSE)
Eldorado Gold Corp is a low-cost gold producer. It has mining, development and exploration operations in Turkey, China, Greece, Romania and Brazil. The company's projects include Skouries, Olympias and Perama Hill in Greece and Certej in Romania.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 111.11%
- Trans World Entertainment Corporation (TWMC:NASDAQ), 50.86%
- Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE), 37.02%
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (CLDX:NASDAQ), 35.24%
- Ducommun Incorporated (DCO:NYSE), 33.09%
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO:NYSE), 32.05%
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (AVDL:NASDAQ), 32.02%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ), 20.66%
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. (IGMS:NASDAQ), 20.25%