PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.72, representing a gain of 27.6%. From Tue 26 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ)
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company. It is focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to treat orphan diseases, with an initial focus on cardiopulmonary indications. The lead product candidate of the company is PB2452, which is a novel reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor, used for the treatment of patients experiencing major bleeding or those who require urgent surgery. It is also developing PB1046, a fusion protein currently in a Phase 2b clinical trial for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MIRM:NASDAQ), 44.09%
- McDermott International, Inc. (MDR:NYSE), 37.67%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ), 30.35%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NYSEMKT), 30.35%
- YayYo, Inc. (YAYO:NASDAQ), 30.16%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 29.91%
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ), 27.57%
- LAIX Inc. (LAIX:NYSE), 25.3%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 24.83%