PROG (PROG:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.08, a gain of 21.8%. On Tue, Sep 28, 2021, PROG:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.89. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 07:46 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Tue, Sep 14, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at $1.25 with a volume of 2B+.
About PROG (PROG:NASDAQ)
Progenity Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing molecular testing products. The company is translating innovation into precision medicine through diagnostic and therapeutic development platforms based on genomics, proteomics, and microbiomics. The firm generates its revenue from molecular laboratory tests, principally from the sale of Innatal, Preparent, and pathology molecular testing.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GROM (GROM:NASDAQ), 95.43%
- Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI:NASDAQ), 41.25%
- EM (EM:NASDAQ), 36.24%
- RGC (RGC:NASDAQ), 33.82%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 23.58%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 23.3%
- PROG (PROG:NASDAQ), 21.79%
- EZFL (EZFL:NASDAQ), 20.37%
- NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ), 17.3%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 16.58%