Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ) soared at $2.93, a gain of 36.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 13, 2021 at 10:34 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, May 20, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, May 13, 2021 at $2.52 with a volume of 44M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ)
Fuel Tech Inc provides boiler optimization, efficiency improvement, air pollution reduction and similar services to utility and industrial customers worldwide. It also provides nitrogen oxide reduction techniques, and helps improve the combustion units.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 41.95%
- Daxor Corporation (DXR:NYSEMKT), 37.55%
- American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC:NASDAQ), 37.46%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 36.28%
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 35.76%
- BBIG (BBIG:NASDAQ), 26.13%
- Resonant Inc. (RESN:NASDAQ), 25.62%
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GLMD:NASDAQ), 24.09%
- JZXN (JZXN:NASDAQ), 22.77%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 22.37%