Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE) rocketted at $0.48, a gain of 35.1%. On Mon 21 Sep 20, PSV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 27 Aug 20 at 05:16 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 08 Sep 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 31 Aug 20 at $1.49 with a volume of 153M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE)
Nordic American Offshore Ltd is a platform supply vessel company. The company owns and operates platform supply vessels in the North Sea. Its operating segment is the offshore support vessel market. All the company's vessels operate in the North Sea in both the term and spot market. Its vessels are considered homogeneous and interchangeable as it has approximately the same cargo deck area and capacity.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 35.06%
- CMPS (CMPS:NASDAQ), 33.16%
- Carvana Co. (CVNA:NYSE), 30.61%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 26.16%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 24.76%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 24.51%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 21.57%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 21.28%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 21.18%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 20.69%