Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.22, a gain of 47%. On Wed, May 11, 2022, RIDE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.51. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 12, 2022 at 02:47 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu, Apr 28, 2022, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Apr 04, 2022 at $3.79 with a volume of 9M+.
About Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE:NASDAQ)
Lordstown Motors Corp is an automotive company founded for the purpose of developing and manufacturing light duty electric trucks targeted for sale to fleet customers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 70.51%
- Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. (LXEH:NASDAQ), 50%
- Squarespace Inc. Class A (SQSP:NYSE), 48.48%
- Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE:NASDAQ), 47.02%
- Jupai Holdings Limited (JP:NYSE), 43.95%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 38.75%
- MoneyLion Inc. Class A (ML:NYSE), 35.54%
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (DBD:NYSE), 35.09%
- Applovin Corporation (APP:NASDAQ), 34.68%
- Kubient Inc. (KBNT:NASDAQ), 34.48%