Daxor Corporation (DXR:NYSEMKT) shot up at $14.25, representing a gain of 65.7%. On Fri 28 Feb 20, DXR:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $8.6. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 26 Feb 20 at 05:34 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 07 Feb 20, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Daxor Corporation (DXR:NYSEMKT)
Daxor Corp is a US-based biotechnology company which provides original medical equipment for medical personnel. It manufactures the BVA-100 Blood Volume Analyzer that provides a rapid direct measurement of a patient's blood volume.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 142.42%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 112.51%
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 100%
- BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX:NYSEMKT), 78.38%
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI:NASDAQ), 69.65%
- Daxor Corporation (DXR:NYSEMKT), 65.7%
- Forty Seven, Inc. (FTSV:NASDAQ), 61.91%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 55.83%
- NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ), 45.74%
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX:NASDAQ), 43.4%