Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (BURG:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.79, representing a gain of 97.5%. On Wed 25 Mar 20, BURG:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.36. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 25 Mar 20 at 05:06 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 11 Mar 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 19 Mar 20 at $2.1 with a volume of 17M+.
About Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (BURG:NASDAQ)
Chanticleer Holdings Inc, along with its subsidiaries owns, operates and franchises fast-casual dining concepts domestically and internationally. The company owns and operates Hooters branded restaurants in international markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. (GPMT:NYSE), 202.67%
- Battalion Oil Corporation (BATL:NYSEMKT), 115.77%
- Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (BURG:NASDAQ), 97.5%
- Ladder Capital Corp (LADR:NYSE), 92.45%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 83.96%
- Otelco Inc. (OTEL:NASDAQ), 70.36%
- TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX:NYSE), 68.62%
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (IVR:NYSE), 66.78%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 65.96%
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT:NYSE), 62.11%