Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO:NYSE) shot up at $2.63, a gain of 19.5%. On Thu, May 05, 2022, CO:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.2. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 02, 2022 at 01:24 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Apr 21, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at $5.5 with a volume of 4M+.
About Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO:NYSE)
China Cord Blood Corp provides cord blood banking services. The Company provides cord blood processing and storage services for expectant parents interested in capturing the evolving medical treatments & technologies such as cord blood transplants.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sidus Space Inc. (SIDU:NASDAQ), 51.78%
- The Arena Group Holdings Inc. (AREN:NYSEMKT), 43.54%
- Nuvectis Pharma Inc. (NVCT:NASDAQ), 30.19%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 28.02%
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (TRHC:NASDAQ), 27.33%
- Funko, Inc. (FNKO:NASDAQ), 26.91%
- Swvl Holdings Corp (SWVL:NASDAQ), 23.88%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 20.67%
- Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO:NYSE), 19.55%
- DMC Global Inc. (BOOM:NASDAQ), 19.3%