Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.75, representing a gain of 242.3%. On Fri 01 Jan 21, FTFT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 07 Jan 21 at 11:06 AM in the 'BLOCKCHAIN' category. From Wed 23 Dec 20, the stock recorded 25.00% Up Days and 11.11% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 04 Jan 21 at $2.48 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ)
Future FinTech Group Inc, formerly SkyPeople Fruit Juice Inc is a holding company. The Company is engaged in the production and sale of fruit juice concentrates, fruit beverages and other fruit-related products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ), 242.26%
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE), 104.27%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 78.49%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 72.3%
- IPOE (IPOE:NYSE), 57.92%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 55.69%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 48.67%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 48.08%
- Xunlei Limited (XNET:NASDAQ), 48.07%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 42.68%