GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) soared at $183.75, representing a gain of 52.7%. On Wed 24 Mar 21, GME:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $120.34. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 25 Mar 21 at 03:26 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 10 Mar 21, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Mar 21 at $348.5 with a volume of 71M+.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GCAC (GCAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (PRQR:NASDAQ), 62.32%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 57.13%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 52.69%
- Immutep Limited (IMMP:NASDAQ), 39.92%
- Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC:NASDAQ), 37.63%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 36.68%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 31.3%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 26.77%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 23.39%