Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $9.06, a gain of 33.4%. On Fri 26 Feb 21, FRSX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $6.79. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 01 Mar 21 at 09:18 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 12 Feb 21, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Feb 21 at $12.15 with a volume of 12M+.
About Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ)
Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd is a technology company which is engaged in the design, development and commercialization of 3D multi-camera-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. Its product include Eyes-On.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF:NASDAQ), 134.65%
- PPGH (PPGH:NASDAQ), 100%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 46.77%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 40.25%
- One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS:NASDAQ), 37.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 37.41%
- VACQ (VACQ:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 33.43%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 32.56%