Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.23, a gain of 28.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 04 Feb 20 at 07:47 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Mon 13 Jan 20, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 27 Aug 19 at $1.71 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ)
Digital Ally Inc is engaged in the production and sale of digital video imaging, audio recording, and related storage products for use in law enforcement, security & commercial applications in the United States and other countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ), 968.49%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 114.71%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 61.69%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 36.84%
- Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI:NASDAQ), 31.59%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 28.13%
- Allot Ltd. (ALLT:NASDAQ), 26.78%
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC:NASDAQ), 21.77%
- Aduro BioTech, Inc. (ADRO:NASDAQ), 20.43%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 20.29%