Weidai Ltd. (WEI:NYSE) soared at $5.13, a gain of 526.5%. On Mon 19 Oct 20, WEI:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.73. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 07:20 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 05 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Weidai Ltd. (WEI:NYSE)
Weidai Ltd is a China-based company operating in the online finance marketplace business in China. It provides auto-backed financing solution in the form of title loans to small and micro enterprises. It generates revenue from the service fees charged to borrowers for facilitation and management of loans, and also charge fees to online investors for facilitating their investments via a platform, and the transfer of their investments on its secondary loan market.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Weidai Ltd. (WEI:NYSE), 526.45%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 75.88%
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 47.64%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 46.08%
- Jupai Holdings Limited (JP:NYSE), 42.69%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 41.82%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 39.42%
- China Index Holdings Limited (CIH:NASDAQ), 35.71%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 35.29%
- Drive Shack Inc. (DS:NYSE), 31.62%