ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE) rocketted at $2.59, representing a gain of 22.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 08:45 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Mar 23, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at $3.28 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE)
ION Geophysical Corp provides a variety of seismic products and services, including seismic acquisition equipment, navigation and data-management software products, seismic data processing services to oil and natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 110.69%
- Bonso Electronics International Inc. (BNSO:NASDAQ), 44.59%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 28.44%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 27.09%
- OUST (OUST:NYSE), 25.73%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 22.17%
- Recon Technology, Ltd. (RCON:NASDAQ), 19.29%
- Medley LLC SR NT 26 (MDLX:NYSE), 18.21%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 18.18%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 17.54%