GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) shot up at $210.29, a gain of 27.5%. On Mon, Aug 23, 2021, GME:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $164.89. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 03:58 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Aug 09, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at $344.66 with a volume of 17M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Triple-S Management Corporation (GTS:NYSE), 45.51%
- 111, Inc. (YI:NASDAQ), 30.62%
- SKYT (SKYT:NASDAQ), 30.35%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 28%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 27.53%
- SNTG (SNTG:NASDAQ), 27.08%
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (EDU:NYSE), 26.47%
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NDRA:NASDAQ), 26.25%
- China Online Education Group (COE:NYSE), 25.73%
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ), 24.61%