CompX International Inc. (CIX:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $24.26, representing a gain of 14.4%. On Wed, Apr 14, 2021, CIX:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $21.21. From Wed, Mar 31, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CompX International Inc. (CIX:NYSEMKT)
Compx International Inc is engaged in manufacturing of security products used in the recreational transportation, postal, office and institutional furniture's; and also manufactures stainless steel exhaust systems, and throttle controls.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Trevena, Inc. (TRVN:NASDAQ), 31.58%
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ), 29.81%
- KSPN (KSPN:NASDAQ), 19.44%
- PLBY (PLBY:NASDAQ), 15.83%
- CompX International Inc. (CIX:NYSEMKT), 14.38%
- EEIQ (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 14.19%
- Ballantyne Strong, Inc (BTN:NYSEMKT), 13.83%
- Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON:NASDAQ), 13.08%
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI:NYSE), 12.55%
- Kingstone Companies, Inc. (KINS:NASDAQ), 11.53%