Triple-S Management Corporation (GTS:NYSE) rocketted at $35.2, representing a gain of 45.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 12:29 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon, Aug 09, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Triple-S Management Corporation (GTS:NYSE)
Triple-S Management Corp is a Puerto Rico-based company serving the managed care industry. The company offers a broad portfolio of managed care products, life insurance, accident and disability insurance and property and casualty insurance.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Triple-S Management Corporation (GTS:NYSE), 45.51%
- 111, Inc. (YI:NASDAQ), 30.62%
- SKYT (SKYT:NASDAQ), 30.35%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 28%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 27.53%
- SNTG (SNTG:NASDAQ), 27.08%
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (EDU:NYSE), 26.47%
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NDRA:NASDAQ), 26.25%
- China Online Education Group (COE:NYSE), 25.73%
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ), 24.61%