Arconic Corporation (ARNC:NYSE) jumped higher at $35, a gain of 19.2%. On Mon, May 03, 2021, ARNC:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $29.93. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 04, 2021 at 08:53 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Apr 19, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at $31.85 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Arconic Corporation (ARNC:NYSE)
Arconic Inc is engaged in manufacturing value-added aluminum and specialty metals products for a wide variety of industrial end markets, including aerospace and defense, building and construction, and automotive.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 57.98%
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 52.98%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ), 44%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 40.07%
- Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM:NASDAQ), 39.21%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 21.72%
- Arconic Corporation (ARNC:NYSE), 19.21%
- Domtar Corporation (UFS:NYSE), 19.2%
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE), 18.47%